As part of the Security Center unified platform, the Omnicast™ IP video management system (VMS) provides organizations of all sizes the ability to deploy a surveillance system that addresses their unique video security needs. Through deep support for a wide range of industry-leading cameras, encoders, and CCTV equipment, the Omnicast system scales and adapts to the changing demands of your security environment.
Innovation in Video Surveillance
The Omnicast system continues to drive innovation in the video surveillance market and helps organizations protect and secure their people, assets, and facilities. From scalable HD video monitoring and recording, to unification with access control, multi-site monitoring, failover and disaster recovery, Genetec unveils new technology at an unrivaled pace.
Aggressively Protecting Data and Privacy
In an increasingly interconnected world, protecting video data and communications alongside safeguarding everyone’s privacy is growing in importance. The Omnicast system aggressively tackles these needs head-on through
- sophisticated analytics, evidence blurring and masking, watermarking and more
- claims-based user and server authentication that leverage tokens and certificates
- authenticated and secure video stream requests (RTSP over TLS, RTSPS), and
- encryption of video streaming between apps and servers, from the camera, and of stored video
- Contents on same level of this page: